Chairside milling machine, dental milling unit
State-of-the-art milling unit to mill blocks and abutment for dental restorations such as crowns, veneers, bridges and hybrid abutment crowns.
- Fast and precise two-spindle milling with 8–10 minutes per restoration.
- Offers outstanding accuracy down to the micron level.
- Automated tool changer for 10 tools.
- Use with blocks from IPS Empress, VITA, Straumann
- Power requirements 100/240 VAC
- Mains frequency 50/60 Hz
- Power input 1000 W
- Weight 72.6 kg (160 lbs)
- Dimensions when closed (W x H x D) 662 x 441 x 544 mm (26 x 17.4 x 21,4 in.)
- Storage temperature -40–70ºC (-40–158ºF)
- Tool Changer 10 tool positions, automated
- Spindle 80 000 rpm
- Data connection Cat5 or Cat6 Ethernet cabling
Pressure and Flow
- Constant 3.5–9.0 bar (50–130 psi)
- Minimum 60 l/min (2 cfm
- Solid contaminants (class 3);
- Filtration level better than 5 μm for solids
- Water content (class 4);
- Maximum pressure dew point +3 ºC
- Total oil content (class 3);
- Maximum oil content 1 mg/m3
Sides 51 mm (2 in.)
Rear 25 mm (1 in.)
Top 305 mm (12 in.)