Planmeca ProMax® 3D
CBCT imaging, 3D CT scan, 3D digital x-ray machine, Computerized Technology imaging.
Planmeca ProMax® 3D comes in a few ranges
- Planmeca ProMax® 3D S
- Planmeca ProMax® 3D Plus
- Planmeca ProMax® 3D Mid
- Planmeca ProMax® 3D Classic
- Planmeca ProMax® 3D Max
The dental model differs on plate for imaging levels. ProMax® 3D S is entry-level to ProMax® 3D Max as full volume sizes.
- Detailed 3D imaging revealing smallest detail for high-quality clinical image quality.
- Mode 75 μm voxel size guarantees a very high resolution.
- Imaging protocol for lower dose than 2D images without ithout a statistical reduction in image quality.
- Can be used with all voxel sizes and imaging modes.
- Patented SCARA imaging arm to produce any needed movement pattern precisely and without mechanical restrictions for or-free and clear clinical images.
- Anode voltage 60–90 kV
- Anode current 1–14 mA
- Focal spot 0.5 mm, fixed anode
- Image detector Flat panel
- Image acquisition Single 200 degree rotation
- Scan time 7.5–27 s
- Typical reconstruction time 2–25 s
- Planmeca CALM™ algorithm to correct patient movement artefacts
- Planmeca Romexis® software offers comprehensive imaging tools for all clinics – regardless of size. It is the only dental software on the market to combine all imaging and the complete CAD/CAM workflow.
Ø50 x 80 mm
Ø50 x 50 mm
Ø80 x 50 mm
2x Ø80 x 50 mm
2x Ø50 x 80 mm
2x Ø50 x 50 mm
3x Ø80 x 50 mm
3x Ø50 x 80 mm
3x Ø50 x 50 mm
Stitched volume 150 x 100 x 50 mm